Growing Copelandia Hawaiian Magic Mushrooms
Instructions for growing Psilocybe Cyanescens Magic Mushrooms from the Copelandia Grow Kit
Growing Copelandia Magic Mushrooms is very different than the method you are used to with a typical Cubensis Grow Kit! We understand you are a pro-mushroom grower. We want you to have the best yields possible. So please read the instructions carefully below to achieve maximum results.
Note: Always clean your hands with soap before handling the grow kit or the mushrooms. Always work in a sterile environment.
1. Open the box and take out the contents:
- The grow kit
- The Growbag
- Two cups of soil
- One paperclip
2. Wash your hands well with soap take the lid of the kit. Spread the topsoil out evenly over the kit.
3. Spray the topsoil layer of the kit, make sure it’s very moist (as seen in the video), spray as well the inside of the bag. Make sure there is enough oxygen inside the bag and place the kit inside. Then close the bag with the paperclip.
4. Make sure you spray the kit (topsoil layer and bag) and give it fresh oxygen (squeeze the bag to let the old oxygen go out and allow fresh oxygen to come in) on a daily basis. It’s very important in this stage that the top layer stays moist.
5. After 6 to 11 days mushrooms will form. At this time take the grow kit out of the grow bag and only spray the inside of the bag and refresh the oxygen. Put the kit back in the grow bag. (Copelandia Mushroom do not like direct contact with water)
6. 6. 5-7 days after the mushrooms start growing they will be ready to pick. Harvest 36 hours after the first black spores begin to drop from the mushroom caps. Pick the mushroom by pushing them over until the bottom of the stem snaps.
7. After the harvest make sure the topsoil layer gets very moist by spraying it (make sure you do not soak it). From here you start again from step 3 and repeat the whole first cycle.
The importance is to keep the top layer moist and make sure it gets fresh air daily. Keep in mind that the Copelandia is a much more sensitive product than all the other kits which are out there on the market.