The Spiderweb strain is named after the thick spiderweb Mycelium that this strain produces. This particular strain is a great performer. It produces thick stems and large caps. The potency is very high and this magic mushroom strain is very visual.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Named after the thick spiderweb mycelium that this strain produces. The Spiderweb strain is a great performer. It produces thick stems and large caps. The potency is very high and this mushroom strain is very visual. The strain was developed this year by mycologist Jimmy Kroonenburg and produces more mushrooms than his original Ogre Boy strain.
This strain has triangular caps and drops heavy black spores. The mushrooms tend to grow in clusters with the occasional lone giant. Pay attention when harvesting the Spiderweb mushrooms and making sure you snap them at the base. Also, try not to remove too much of the topsoil layer when harvesting the thick mushrooms clusters. This mushroom strain is 4-5 times stronger than Psilocybe Cubensis.
The Copelandia Mushroom (Panaeolus Cyanescens or Copelandia Cyanescens) is one of the most potent mushrooms in the world. Thought to have Asian origin, it is suspected to have been brought by livestock from the Philippines to Hawaii in 1800’s. This is why it is sometimes referred to as the Hawaiian Mushroom.
Hawaii is not the only place where you can find Copelandia Cyanescens magic mushrooms! They also grow in Mexico, Bolivia, Brazil, the Philippines, Australia, Bali, Indonesia, Southeast Asia and the USA. This little mushrooms likes to grow on manure, but can also be found in grassy areas if manure has been freshly applied.
Cap: 2 - 4.5 cm width, smooth surface, brown, fading to yellow-brown or buff, thin flesh.
Bruising: Blue-green or Blue.
Body: : 3-6 cm tall, 3-6 mm thick, smooth to silky.
• Grow Kit
• Top Soil
• Paper Clip
• Humidity Bag
• Spray Bottle
• Clean area to use the grow kit (a clean table)
• Disinfectant for hands
• Heat Mat for temperature less than 22°C or 71.6°F
23-26°C or 73.4-78.8°F
1. Open the box and take out the contents (image 1).
2. Take the lid off the grow kit and place inside zip lock bag. Keep it in a clean place. You will need it later (image 2).
3. Wash hands well with soap and pour the topsoil layer on top of the grow kit and spread it evenly (image 3 & 4).
4. Put the grow kit inside the humidity bag (image 5).
5. Spray the grow kit and the inside of the humidity bag gently (image 6).
6. Squeeze the bag and allow fresh air to come inside. Then close with the paper clips (image 7).
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 twice daily.
8. After 10 to 17 days mushrooms will form. At this time take the grow kit out of the bag and only spray the insides of the bag. Put the kit back inside the bag after spraying (image 8 & 9) (Copelandia Mushrooms do not like direct contact with water).
9. 5-7 days after mushrooms start growing they will be ready to pick. Harvest 36 hours after the first black spores begin to drop from the mushroom caps. Pick the mushrooms by pushing them over until the bottom of the stem snaps (image 10 with text saying ‘too early to harvest’ image 11 with text saying ‘perfect size for harvest’).
10. After the harvest fill the grow kit with water and put the lid (from step 2) back on the grow kit. This allows the kit to absorb water for the second harvest. Allow the kit to absorb water for 12-24 hours. Then pour out the water and place the kit back inside the humidity bag for the next batch of mushrooms (image 12 & 13).
11. Give fresh air daily and spray only the sides of the bag until the second harvest is ready to pick (image 7 & 14).
12. Harvest mushrooms and repeat steps 10 and 11 until the final harvest.
No customer reviews for the moment.
|Do you recommend this product to buy?|
We don't ship to: Non-EU countries, Africa, Asia, Australia, Caribbean, Central America, Iran, Middle East, South America, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Israel, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States