This strain of Copelandia mushrooms is named after the place where it was first discovered centuries ago. It produces a very visual trip with a low body load. The Hawaiian Treasure mushrooms tend to grow individually rather than in clusters and can produce some very large specimens.
83 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Ogre Boy strain was the first Copelandia strain isolated by Jimmy Kroonenburg. Although the stems are thin, the Ogre Boy strain produces large quantities of potent Copelandia mushrooms. When harvesting this strain be sure not to remove too much of the top soil layer. The mushrooms can also be harvested by using scissors and cutting at the base. Like all the other Copelandia Strains the Ogre Boy strain is extremely visual and produces the signature "kaleidoscope vision" of the Copelandia Species.
The Copelandia Mushroom (Panaeolus Cyanescens or Copelandia Cyanescens) is one of the most potent mushrooms in the world. Thought to have Asian origin, it is suspected to have been brought by livestock from the Philippines to Hawaii in 1800’s. This is why it is sometimes referred to as the Hawaiian Mushroom.
Hawaii is not the only place where you can find Copelandia Cyanescens magic mushrooms! They also grow in Mexico, Bolivia, Brazil, the Philippines, Australia, Bali, Indonesia, Southeast Asia and the USA. This little mushrooms likes to grow on manure, but can also be found in grassy areas if manure has been freshly applied.
Cap: 2 - 4.5 cm width, smooth surface, brown, fading to yellow-brown or buff, thin flesh.
Bruising: Blue-green or Blue.
Body: : 3-6 cm tall, 3-6 mm thick, smooth to silky.
• Grow Kit
• Top Soil
• Paper Clip
• Humidity Bag
• Spray Bottle
• Clean area to use the grow kit (a clean table)
• Disinfectant for hands
• Heat Mat for temperature less than 22°C or 71.6°F
23-26°C or 73.4-78.8°F
1. Open the box and take out the contents (image 1).
2. Take the lid off the grow kit and place inside zip lock bag. Keep it in a clean place. You will need it later (image 2).
3. Wash hands well with soap and pour the topsoil layer on top of the grow kit and spread it evenly (image 3 & 4).
4. Put the grow kit inside the humidity bag (image 5).
5. Spray the grow kit and the inside of the humidity bag gently (image 6).
6. Squeeze the bag and allow fresh air to come inside. Then close with the paper clips (image 7).
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 twice daily.
8. After 10 to 17 days mushrooms will form. At this time take the grow kit out of the bag and only spray the insides of the bag. Put the kit back inside the bag after spraying (image 8 & 9) (Copelandia Mushrooms do not like direct contact with water).
9. 5-7 days after mushrooms start growing they will be ready to pick. Harvest 36 hours after the first black spores begin to drop from the mushroom caps. Pick the mushrooms by pushing them over until the bottom of the stem snaps (image 10 with text saying ‘too early to harvest’ image 11 with text saying ‘perfect size for harvest’).
10. After the harvest fill the grow kit with water and put the lid (from step 2) back on the grow kit. This allows the kit to absorb water for the second harvest. Allow the kit to absorb water for 12-24 hours. Then pour out the water and place the kit back inside the humidity bag for the next batch of mushrooms (image 12 & 13).
11. Give fresh air daily and spray only the sides of the bag until the second harvest is ready to pick (image 7 & 14).
12. Harvest mushrooms and repeat steps 10 and 11 until the final harvest.
No customer reviews for the moment.
|Do you recommend this product to buy?|
We don't ship to: Non-EU countries, Africa, Asia, Australia, Caribbean, Central America, Iran, Middle East, South America, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Israel, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States