Instructions for growing Psilocybe Cyanescens Magic Mushrooms from the Copelandia Grow Kit
Growing Copelandia Magic Mushrooms is very different than the method you are used to with a typical Cubensis Grow Kit! We understand you are a pro Magic Mushroom grower. We want you have to have the best wields possible. So please read the instructions carefully below to achieve maximum results!
Note: Always clean your hands with soap before handling the grow kit or the mushrooms.
1. Open the box and take out the contents (image 1).
2. Take the lid off the grow kit and place inside zip lock bag. Keep it in a clean place. You will need it
later (image 2).
3. Wash hands well with soap and pour the topsoil layer on top of the grow kit and spread it evenly
(image 3 & 4).
4. Put the grow kit inside the humidity bag (image 5).
5. Spray the grow kit and the inside of the humidity bag gently (image 6).
6. Squeeze the bag and allow fresh air to come inside. Then close with the paper clips (image 7).
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 twice daily.
8. After 10 to 17 days mushrooms will form. At this time take the grow kit out of the bag and only
spray the insides of the bag. Put the kit back inside the bag after spraying (image 8 & 9) (Ogre Boy
Mushrooms do not like direct contact with water).
9. 5-7 days after mushrooms start growing they will be ready to pick. Harvest 36 hours after the first
black spores begin to drop from the mushroom caps. Pick the mushrooms by pushing them over
until the bottom of the stem snaps (image 10 with text saying ‘too early to harvest’ image 11 with
text saying ‘perfect size for harvest’).
10. After the harvest fill the grow kit with water and put the lid (from step 2) back on the grow kit. This
allows the kit to absorb water for the second harvest. Allow the kit to absorb water for 12-24 hours.
Then pour out the water and place the kit back inside the humidity bag for the next batch of
mushrooms (image 12 & 13).
11. Give fresh air daily and spray only the sides of the bag until the second harvest is ready to pick
(image 7 & 14).
12. Harvest mushrooms and repeat steps 10 and 11 until the final harvest.